Saturday 9 January 2010

All about me

I'm a member of The Guild of Motoring Writers and author of The Girls' Car Handbook and The Girls' Guide to Losing Your L Plates, published by Simon and Schuster. My books and articles have featured in a wide range of national newspapers, magazines and websites including The Daily Telegraph, The Independent, The Daily Mail, The Daily Mirror, The Sunday Express, The Evening Standard, Metro, MSN Cars, Handbag.com, Closer, Company, Look, Woman and Home, Good Housekeeping, Prima, Star, and OK!.
I'm a regular commentator on motoring matters on BBC Breakfast News, Radio 5 Live and Jeremy Vine's lunchtime show. I've also appeared on Chris Evans' drivetime and Stuart Maconie's afternoon shows on Radio 2, 'The Car Guys' slot on Ian Collins' Talksport Show, Robert Elms' and Vanessa Feltz's BBC London radio shows and carried out over 150 interviews on local BBC stations.

No comments:

Post a Comment